Wendy, June and I hosted spooky story night on last night’s Mystic Moon Cafe. It was a collection of ghost stories and campfire tales. Listen in after the jump.
Spooky Story Night on July 3rd, 2019
Mystic Moon Cafe had several guests tell spooky stories during broadcast. Some tales and locations include:
- Summerwind near Land O’ Lakes, Wisconsin
- Hatman encounter
- Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield, Ohio
- Specters in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Bloody Mary in Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Child ghosts in Pioneer Square, Seattle, Washington
Listen in for more spooky encounters for your next campfire tale. For more ghostly and paranormal tales, visit Mystic Moon Cafe and listen to our back catalog of shows and podcasts.
Jacob ‘Jake’ Rice has always loved ghosts monsters. When he’s not being a tech nerd for work, he’s the gadget guy on the team. He hunts ghosts, monsters and other paranormal entities in Seattle and the Puget Sound area.