Not all gadgets and tools make the cut for our ghost hunts. Here are the ones we leave behind.
Gadgets We Leave Behind
Not all gear is created equally. Most of the gadgets below have problems with resolution, accuracy, or they just don’t pass the sniff test for scientific review.
This ghost hunting equipment, specifically certain types of gear, doesn’t capture ‘good’ evidence. Facing Jake’s ire, the following list of gear:
- K2, Rook and Ghost Meter EMF meters
- Tape audio recorders
- Point-and-shoot digital thermometers
- Entry-level thermal imaging cameras
- Bell & Howell digital cameras & camcorders
- SB-7, SB-11 & Ghost Portal spirit boxes
- Special considerations for using spirit communication and divination tools
Listen along for solutions. In most cases, you can just upgrade your tech to get more accurate readings or higher resolution pics/videos.
Jacob ‘Jake’ Rice has always loved ghosts and scary stories. When he’s not being a tech nerd for work, he’s the gadget guy on the team. He hunts ghosts, spirits and other paranormal entities in Seattle and the Puget Sound area.