Jake answers 10 questions submitted by readers during February 2019. Listen in after the jump.
10 Ghostly Questions Show Notes
Readers, from across North America, asked ghostly questions for Jake to answer. The questions included:
- Do you actually believe this bullshit?
- Why do ghost hunters use all of these devices?
- If I can only pick one gadget for a ghost hunt, which one should I use?
- How many places are actually haunted?
- You have a lot of information about herbs, stones, salt and magical stuff. Do you really use it on your investigations?
- Why did you stop investigating private residences?
- How do you make your website, and do you have any advice for new web designers?
- What are some things to consider before you investigate a location?
- How many of the well-known haunted places are actually haunted?
- What’s the difference between a ghost hunter and a paranormal investigator?
Jacob ‘Jake’ Rice has always loved ghosts and scary stories. When he’s not being a tech nerd for work, he’s the gadget guy on the team. He hunts ghosts, spirits and other paranormal entities in Seattle and the Puget Sound area.